Becoming an ENROLLED AGENT is a Career Choice that Enhances your Tax Practice
There are three primary areas of practice for an Enrolled Agent: these areas affect everyone’s life.
- THE PLANNING CYCLE – Financial, Estate and Asset Protection
- PREPARATION – Individual, Partnership, Corporation, Gift, Trusts, Estate, and Payroll Reporting. Also individual state requirements, FTB, CDTFA, EDD.
- REPRESENTATION – Government letter, audits to appeal, and collections ( Collections Due Process, installment agreements and offers in compromise of tax debts.
How do you become an Enrolled Agent?
- Work for the Internal Revenue Service for five years in a position related to the tax code.
- Pass the Computer-Based Three (3) Part Exam administered by Prometric.
- CLICK HERE to register for Prometric IRS: Internal Revenue Service Testing for the Special Enrollment Examination. The Current Test Period is May 1, 2018 through February 28, 2019. There is no testing in March or April.
How can GGSEA help you?
GGCEA has partnered with the College of San Mateo and created ACTG 176 – Special Enrollment Exam (SEE) Prep Class. The current class is Fall 2018 and runs from August 21 to December 11, 2018 on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 to 8:50 p.m.
CLICK HERE for the CSM Accounting EA Prep Class
CLICK HERE for CSM Admissions Information
CLICK HERE for CSEA’s Scholarship Application