Post your Job Available or Position Wanted Advertisement here!
GGSEA is glad to provide this service to its Members and associates.
SEND IN Your Submissions for all Jobs postings (Available or Wanted)
Norman M. Golden EA
(click on his name for email link)
See Governance Page/Task Force Committees for additional contact information.
Ad postings are accepted through email only.
Please submit your ad by placing the copy in the body of email or attach in a Word document.
Submissions by Fax or phone will not be accepted.
NOTE: Postings will be removed from the Exchange Bank if you do not notify the Editor by the 10th of the month that you would like the posting to continue appear on the GGSEA site.
When writing your posting, please:
- Indicate PART-TIME or FULL-TIME employment.
- Include your contact information for respondents to your listing to reach you.
- EMPLOYERS: Be sure to describe as completely as possible your exact needs. Include the attributes/credentials you are looking for in the ideal candidate. Give the office location where your opening is located.
- JOB SEEKERS: Be sure to include as completely as possible your skills, credentials, preferred areas of practice and/or desired geographical location.
Please be sure your copy is fully edited before submitting.
We will not write your submissions for you, and we won’t correct spelling or grammatical errors in any posting — so proofread before sending!!
SEASONAL TAX PREPARER
Small Burlingame CPA firm seeks SEASONAL TAX PREPARER for the upcoming season. Great opportunity for recurring seasonal employment with flexibility the rest of the year. Position available from Feb 2019 through April 2019. Full time or part time hours available. Part-time employment the rest of the year a possibility.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of individual federal and state income tax returns
- Preparation of trust federal and state income tax returns
- Preparation of corporate and partnership returns
- -5 years tax preparation experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Works well with others as well as independently
- Knowledge of Lacerte, Ultra tax and Excel a plus
Please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org